Every transaction consumes gas to be executed on the network.
The gas consumption depends on the size of each transaction.
When bulk uploading your collection, our platform will attempt to bulk upload the maximum amount of NFTs per transaction, in order to reduce the gas use associated with your bulk upload.
The maximum NFTs per transaction that each network supports are:
- Ethereum supports transactions of up to 1,000 NFTs per transaction.
- Polygon supports transactions of up to 750 NFTs per transaction.
So, if your collection has 10,000 NFTs, you'll have to process 10 transactions inside your bulk collection. You don't need to create different bulks, all transactions will be processed from the same bulk.
This is how your bulk upload will look like inside our platform:
❗️Important considerations regarding bulk upload on batches
- The fee for using our service will be charged just one time.
- The smart contract will be the same for your entire collection.
- You'll have to pay a gas fee to process each transaction, here can find more information regarding the gas fee that each transaction consumes.